The Vionic Ava features a stitch-and-turn construction, where the upper is stitched to the outsole and the biomechanical footbed is inset for a sleek, low-profile silhouette. Crinkled metallic or black Italian leathers, subtle quilting details, an elasticized topline and rubber outsole make this ballet flat dainty yet daring.
- Upper: leather
- Footbed: microfiber wrapped EVA
- Outsole: durable rubber
- Approximately 1/2″ heel
Fit and Care
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- Use a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.