Yes, you can wear sneakers in winter! The Keen Elena Mid insulated sneaker boot offers a little extra height and warmth for protection from the elements. Stay cozy while making a statement from midtown to mid-mountain.
- Keen Warm insulation rated to -4°f/-20°c
- Environmentally Preferred Leather: Tanning leather is a dirty process. That’s why Keen sources their hides from Leather Working Group-certified tanneries that use processes to reduce chemical use and the impact on our watersheds.
- Eco Anti-Odor: Keen has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Keen’s footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- Pfc-Free Water Repellency: Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so Keen has switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
- Water resistant, premium leather and textile upper
- Keen All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Injected EVA midsole for surprisingly lightweight fit and feel
- Breathable mesh lining
- Luftcell PU footbed for all-day comfort
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris.